At KM Jones Electrical in Corsham, Wiltshire, we provide a range of domestic electrical services to ensure that your home electrics work efficiently and remain safe. The safety and satisfaction of our customers is of the utmost important to us, which is why we pride ourselves on both a professional and friendly service.
Domestic wiring is now a part of the building regulations, making it illegal for certified tradesmen to carry out certain electrical work. As specialised electrical contractors, you can be sure that all work undertaken by our experienced and approachable team comply with the latest government regulations and is completed to the highest possible standard.
At KM Jones Electrical, we are proud to be a part of the NIC EIC government-approved scheme, which gives our customers peace of mind that all the work that we do is always held to the highest standard, no matter how big or small the job may be. We also work with Regents Builders Malmesbury to ensure that your home is completely looked after, secure and safe.
Based in Wiltshire, we offer specialised electrical services work for both country estates and manor houses. We understand that large spaces and older properties may need extra care when dealing with the electrics, but our specialised team knows how to manage this and the complications that may accompany it.
Providing a range of domestic electrical services from our base in Corsham, our services can include:
- Rewiring extensions. We can expand your electrical wiring as well as rewire any existing electrical wires.
- Lighting. To create even lighting in your home, we can install lighting in any room, fix lighting wires and change existing lighting.
- Power for bathrooms and kitchens. Ensuring you can use all features throughout your home, including the electrics of your kitchen cooker and even sockets that are tested and safe for use in these areas, KM Jones Electrical have got you covered.
- Garden lighting and power. All outside sockets must be RCD protected for safety and underground cables must be buried at a sufficient depth. As a part of the NIC EIC scheme, we are able to ensure that all outdoor cabling is suitable for your property.
- Fuse board replacements. Every now and again, it is important to replace your fuse box, especially if a fuse has blown. Our team can manage this for you, replacing old or worn out fuse boards swiftly.
- Air source heat pumps wiring. Air source pumps serve as an alternative way to heat your home and could be the ideal solution if you want to generate your own heat and potentially save money on your energy bills. At KM Jones Electrical, we can facilitate this, allowing you to reap the benefits of air source heat pumps in your home.
- Solar thermal panels wiring. Solar panels are becoming increasingly popular to power and heat your home, all whilst helping the environment. We have experience wiring solar thermal panels, leaving you with no hassle or fuss.
- Socket moving and replacement. If a socket is in the wrong place or you need additional sockets installed, we can remove and install sockets to meet your needs.
- LED lighting. LED stands for “light emitting diode.”. That’s a high-tech way of saying that, instead of having a filament to provide light, the LED light uses diodes. A diode hosts electron which moves inside of a semiconductor material thus generating light. Installing LED lighting in your home, we can create a modern yet stylish ambience in your property.
If you are in need of a friendly and professional electrician in Bath, Wiltshire or the surrounding areas, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We offer free, no-obligation quotes. Call today on 07786 735 660 to find out more.